ARO AIR CYLINDER – PROVENAIR ALUMINUM NFPA 250 PSI
Aro Cylinder Provenair – NFPA Interchange
- Tie bolt construction eliminates rod binding and tie rod torque problems (Series AN up to 4″ bore).
- Rugged thick walled tubes resist denting.
- NFPA repairable and interchangeable.
- 15 NFPA mounting styles.
- Factory lubricated grease that will not wash out.
- Optional 303 S.S. piston rods provide corrosion resistance.
- Optional oversized rods available to provide extra column strength.
- Optional slippery seals enhance smooth operation and are self-lubricating.
- Available in 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″ and 4″ bore sizes with extruded barrel (as shown). (AN series)
- Larger bore sizes 5″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ bores have prestressed steel tie rods. (Series AN)
- Operates on air pressure up to 250 p.s.i.
- Output forces up to 19,635 lbs. (10' bore at 250 p.s.i.).
- Std. operating temp: 0 degrees to 185 degress (F), -18 degress to 82 degrees (C).
- Rotated ports are optional.
- Viton seals for high heat applications (up to 300 degress F, 149 degrees C)