The JHDH Series offers pressure ratings from 2000 PSI with the 1″ bore to 600 PSI for the 6″ bore
The construction of the actuators in this series gives the system designer the ability to more closely and cost effectively match the actuator to the circuit pressure rather than opting for the 3000 PSI rated high pressure hydraulic series.
- Brass Tube and Standard Steel Construction
- NFPA Tie Rod Design 1-1/2″ to 6″ bore
- Polyurethane piston, rod seals, rod wiper and tube o-rings
- 5/8″ – 3/1/2″ chrome plated piston rod – 100,000 PSI min yield
- Sintered bronze/SAE660 bearing
- Configurable with tie rod mounted limit switches